click it !!!!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

LOVE U ALL, FRIENDS =)

25.9.2010

this special day will forever be etched in my mind...

i will never forget this happiest 24 hours in my life....

first of all....

i want to thxx ALL FRIENDS that had wished me in facebook n through hp....

thx my dearest 菜鸟二 who had wished me early early n tried to call me at midnight(though i had slept XP)


then i would like to say 100000000000000 times THANK YOU to my special friends....

though i knw they will never knw i had written this post n mention about them

thxxxxxxx.......^^



i love the flower...SO SO SO SO SO MUCHHHH !!!!!


i knw ur effort n i appreciate it very very much....thxxx...^^

next....

i wan to say thank u to all my so-called 'FAMILY MEMBERS'....


they had planned the birthday for me secretly...

n try to give me a surprise...

in fact...they succeeded in doing so...

i love the cake...

i like the card...

n i will kiss the mugg...XDXD


thxxx u all so wu sim...n come so much earlier than me...

n draw that 'NOT ME' for me...


n force me to wear dresss ==
(but it looks like ah gua)


AGAIN....THANK UU ALL SO SO MUCH...=D

then will b karmen n 菜鸟老大 who accompany me for almost the half day...


thxx for karmen chocolate...( nor wonder i m getting fatter n fatter==)


n 菜鸟老大 parking...XD

love u two....if not u two..i may have given up my form 6...

my dear, thank you.....


abong n chawyeh...

u two are 罪人

but i will forgive u two....

chawyeh....dun worry(though i knw u will never worry about my things)...i m not dat small gas...

though i was very angry when receiving ur call

but u knw i sure cant do wat i had said..."dun talk to u for one month"

so....thxx la...next time must rmb d...or else i will surely wallop u two

then apple, sulynn n qi...

thx for ur wishes....i tot u all had forgotten...luckily u all r not disappointing me...=D

n the last....my dearest father, brother n aunt...

LOVE THREE OF YOU =)

25.9.2010 is really the happiest and warmest day in my life...

all my dearest n lovest friends n family had given me a very sweet 18th birthday...

finally.....

a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself =)


YES....

now i m the oldest one in the 菜鸟 gang....XD
by, 菜鸟三

No comments:

Post a Comment